Sunday, March 03, 2013

tutu

my good friend ashley gave cailin this cute tutu
when we went to visit her after having a new
baby and a play date with her 2 year old lyla.
i made sure ashley knew that if she let cailin wear it
she probably wouldn't be getting it back anytime soon.
and boy was i right.  she insisted on wearing it every day this week.

monday sporting a new hat from papi.
 tuesday getting ready to go to mimi's house
 wednesday diggin in the sand at the park
 thursday meeting mimi in the doc's office parking lot.
friday getting her purse ready to go run errands with mama.
 and saturday striking a pose to show us her fashion.


2 comments:

Amber said...

I love this

The Halladay Family said...

Mary has a tutu waiting for her to be old enough to wear it, so excited. I love your close up picks, Cailin to beyond CUTE!!! I love reading your blog.