here's my cute sister in law bryn.
she came to town for about 3 weeks in july
and i took on the task of turning her full head
of hair into dreadlocks. here was the process.

there's all her long straight and untangled hair.

we sectioned it all off into ponytails.

and then let the back combing begin. we had a special
comb and some great products especially for creating
dreadlocks. it would have been very difficult to do them
without these products.

and here she is after 13 hours of work
with a super sore head full of dreads.

now its up to her to maintain them and turn them into true dreadlocks.
i think she's so cute and they suit her very well. you rock the look well bryn!!!
2 comments:
Nice!
BTW...I have an new blog address. It is jaceandjodymartin.blogspot.com
Sweeet! I honestly thought dreads just "happened" when you never brushed your hair. This is pretty rad. Now I want to see her hanging from a mountaintop from just the tip of her fingers!! ;)
Post a Comment