last week my good friend jackie came into town so of course
cailin and i scurried over to visit her and her little tucker.
it was so fun to see these 2 interact with each other. its
almost as if they didnt know what to do. cailin talked
tucker's ear off and he just intently stared at her and then
after not too long they were grabbing at each other's
faces and hands. it was so cute. so fun to see you
jackie and tucker. can't wait till christmas!!!
2 comments:
aw. jackie looks so cute. crazy that she has a baby now!! and sorry... but i think that cailin should hold out for hendrix. he's not THAT much older than her :)
Linds! I didn't see this last pic of you last time I saw this post. I LOVE the bangs. You should wear them down everyday . So cute (it looks good up, as well..just so you know)!! (:
Post a Comment