Friday, May 28, 2010

36 weeks

and here i am 9 months pregnant. wow! i didn't
think i'd ever see this day. i can't believe it. i had a doc
appt this morning and things are going well. i just started
with the swelling of the feet business yesterday, but since
my blood pressure is just fine dr. d wasn't worried.
i've gained 31 pounds to date (WOAH) and am 60%
effaced. things are progressing. we are very excited for
this little lady to come through our doors and the more uncomfortable
i get the more i'm REALLY ready for her. bring it on!!!!!


*oh and btw, we changed the spelling of her name from Cailyn to Cailin.
just in case anyone out there cares.

6 comments:

Brett M said...

Wow--you really don't look big for 36 weeks. Glad things are still going well! Good luck with the last few weeks. You're in the home stretch!

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I'm so thrilled for you. You are really looking pregnant these days -- it's about time.

Cailin is how our neighbors spell it so I'm use to it already. Cute name. It's a hard one as I'm sure she'll be called CaiTlin all the time.

Can't wait to hear the fun news soon.

Take care of yourself and if you need any advice or support before or after the baby, let me know.

Can't wait to see the Keen's on her :)

Amber said...

you look so cute!! good luck with the final stretch!! and i like cailin, by the way... it's very cool!

Darla said...

Why'd you change it? Just curious. Oh, and you're adorable Linds. So cute. I can't believe how close you are!! Let's get Cailin out BEFORE I go!!

The Halladay Family said...

YEAH SISTER
I am so glad you are here. I was just thinking about things and how a year ago you were not pregnant, but really wanting to be. I am so glad for you and how much your life has changed int he last year. I love you girl, and the best and hardest is yet to come.
Hang in there.
Steph

The Halladay Family said...

By the way- I put on 50 pounds plus a few more when I am pregers, yikes. You look great.
Steph (again)