i'm feeling pretty good. i love my growing belly, but not my growing broken out face. i had a doc's appt last week and she said everything is looking great and that i should "stay boring". so that's what i'm trying to do. just stay boring.
Look at you! Oh my goodness time is flying (once again, for me...not so much you). Can the girls and I come over Friday morning (things will FINALLY be slowing down by then)??
I think you just put a basketball under your shirt! Can you tell I am jealous you look so cute?! I can't believe you are almost there! I feel like I have so long before this little one will come but I am sure that it will be faster than I think.
5 comments:
Look at you! Oh my goodness time is flying (once again, for me...not so much you). Can the girls and I come over Friday morning (things will FINALLY be slowing down by then)??
you look great prego! hope you had a great trip!
I think you just put a basketball under your shirt! Can you tell I am jealous you look so cute?! I can't believe you are almost there! I feel like I have so long before this little one will come but I am sure that it will be faster than I think.
Look how hot you are!!!!
Post a Comment