Saturday, October 24, 2009

movie #6: the shining


we watched this last night. it was ok. it was WAY too long, in my opinion and the lady that played his wife was so annoying to me that i could barely watch her anymore after about an hour and a half. it wasn't very scary, but there were some really ODD things going on in this movie. not the best, not the worst. i give it a 5 out of 10.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I finally saw this about a year ago and again, I didn't think it was anywhere near as great as I heard it was. I kept waiting for something big to happen but in the end I just found it slow and weird. I'm with you again on your rating. A lot of loose ends right?

Darla said...

Shelly Duvall (his wife)? I LOVE her BECAUSE she's so freaky! Try watching her in Popeye with Robin Williams. She plays Olive Oil and is amazing! I love this movie, but I can see how you wouldn't... (;