
i had some really good homemade salsa a few weeks ago and have been determined to make a batch of my own. now, in doing this i realized that i would have to chop up onions. they are the food i despise the most. i have never even brought an onion home let alone chop one up. the taste is gross, the smell is even worse, but i was going to do it. so, even through all the runny noses and watery eyes it was worth it. the salsa turned out great and i would do it again, but only for salsa, nothing else.
4 comments:
ha!! i HATE onions too...yuck. i will never have one in my house either!!
When you did that it made my eyes hurt and I was in the other room.
I have learned how to battle that awful food as well. I love to cook with onions, but I hate them raw. Congrats on fighting through the pain, salsa is always worth it. Congrats on you anni too. Ours is coming up and I look back and marriage is the best decision that I made. It is nice to have some time between you and even better to realize it is the best time of you life.
Mmmm! I love homemade salsa!! I found a recipe for cafe rio tomatillo dressing. It is TASTY!! I will post it on my blog soon. It reminds me of the days at VCA:)
Post a Comment