June 2008
Alright everybody. I am on a journey of growing my
hair out. Im getting a little bit restless/frusterated
and wanted opinions as to what you think of my hairdos.
Should I continue on my path to my long hair dreams or
should i get over the fact that I am destined to be a short
hair girl for the rest of my life? I need your feedback.
Let me know what you all think. From looking at the
pictures up top Im feeling like little progress has been
made in the past year and a half. I dont know, maybe
I'm just being impatient. That wouldnt be the 1st time.
Alright everybody. I am on a journey of growing my
hair out. Im getting a little bit restless/frusterated
and wanted opinions as to what you think of my hairdos.
Should I continue on my path to my long hair dreams or
should i get over the fact that I am destined to be a short
hair girl for the rest of my life? I need your feedback.
Let me know what you all think. From looking at the
pictures up top Im feeling like little progress has been
made in the past year and a half. I dont know, maybe
I'm just being impatient. That wouldnt be the 1st time.

6 comments:
hi Lindsay! I'm going to say to stick it out and keep growing! I have been growing mine for FOREVER as well--and i'm glad for the moments when I didn't give in and cut it off. It looks cute both ways, but my vote is for long!
My opinion is you look so much better with longer hair. You look fantastic right now but keep growing it out. And keep it blonde too. Good luck!
dayna
Long hair, crazy!! There's WAY too many of us with short hair. (: I felt way sexier with long hair and as you know, am just counting down the days until I have it back. We miss you guys! Things are good, but I do miss having my fam to myself. It's been partying 24/7 since we got here, which is good, but I'm somewhat of a private person. So, did you guys get put into a branch now? Details, PLEASE!!
I have to say that you look great both ways. Maybe it's the pictures but with short hair you are crazy and fun, with long hair more refined and graceful. I think it is the pictures since I know if we saw you in person you would be crazy, fun, refined and graceful -- well, maybe not graceful :) (You were pretty graceful with those dance moves on Glue Stick of Love). You are one of the lucky ones, you look great any way you choose.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair short, Linds. However, if you want to grow it out, now's the time. I'm keeping my hair long for as long as I can. I figure I'll have to have short hair from the time I'm 40+... so for my first 30ish years I want it LONG. Did you already cut it?
Short hair all the way!
Post a Comment